Deliver Projects Efficiently and Meet all Time, Cost and Quality Expectations
Qube Vision's Project Management module helps clients to manage and control the financial aspects of all their property projects, including construction, refurbishment and fit-outs.
Features and benefits:
- Manage projects on budget and on time
- Divide each project into separate stages with discreet budgets
- Also split budgets and allocate costs to lower levels as required such as business unit, department and property
- Analyse performance against each budget and stage
- Take advantage of seamless automated purchase ordering process; send POs by email, with retentions if required
- Create accounts payable invoices using purchase order details, ensuring the general ledger code is correct and identify any variances before approving the payment
Qube Vision Project Management includes a range of standard reports such as:
- Ledger activity by any date range
- Cost variance
- Budget variance
- Monthly spend
- Work-in-progress summary
- Outstanding invoices
- Invoices with outstanding retentions
- Project profit and loss
Qube Vision Project Management is designed primarily to manage the financial aspects of any project or project programme. The module focuses on managing property-related projects from a financial perspective. It is not an end-to-end project management tool, and does not deal with project planning, resource allocation or critical path analysis.
Contact us today to learn more about how Qube Vision Project Management can help you to deliver your property projects on time and under budget.