Maximise Retail Revenue and Ensure the Right Tenant Mix
Achieving the optimum mix of retail rent, operating expense recovery and turnover (percentage) rent is a continual challenge for retail property managers - until now.
Qube Vision’s Retail Management module captures, calculates and reports on key data including:
- Customer count by property and entrance
- Sales by tenant, category and sales group
- Sales YTD
- Gross occupancy cost
- Marketing funds
- Percentage (turnover) rent
Ultimately, our Retail Management module will ensure you maximise returns for your clients and – most importantly – yourself. To ensure you achieve this goal, we help you to:
- Create extensive analysis against pre-determined KPIs (which can be imported en masse into the module) meaning you get to the bottom of performance across your portfolio
- Create reports split by your individually defined categories, meaning you can easily compare and contrast across your operations
- Provide comparisons for your tenants of their performance against similar organisations
- Charge your customers accurately according to the space they use.
- Calculate rent depending on your tenants’ retail sales.
Qube Global Software has an extensive track record of helping retail investors achieve their objectives. With New Zealand-based clients including Tainui Group Holdings and Oyster Property Group, and European customers including Hammerson, Intu and Redevco among many others, you can be assured we have the experience to help you.